- Crick Software
- “Every writer I know has trouble writing” – Joseph Heller.
I wrote this article for Crick Software:
In her wonderful article, @JulesDaulby looks at various solutions, including #Clicker7, that can be used to help young writers reach their true potential. Check out the blog to find out more: ow.ly/9yX430nrIcM
- Using assistive technology for enable SEND learners:
2. Impact Journal of the Chartered College of Teaching on #Edtech
3. TES – revision tips
4. SEN magazine
5. Innovate my school
8. NASEN – to know a child …
9. Pastoral News
10. Positive Kids magazine.
11. Teach Primary on writing for children with dyslexia and dyspraxia.